The easy-to-apply Gel Ointment is designed to promote healthy skin especially around the more difficult to reach areas like the paws and face wrinkles.
- Forms a soft layer over the skin to provide deep nourishment
- Contains Apple Cider Vinegar to maintain healthy skin
- Safe if accidentally ingested
- Omega rich formula for calming & soothing of the skin
The Gel Ointment is designed to promote further soothing of the skin. The naturally active ingredients like Sea Buckthorn and Apple Cider Vinegar, have been carefully selected for their bio-scientifically proven ability to maintain a healthy skin. The Gel Ointment will soothe and nourish the skin and works well in combination with Anicura Dog Spray.
The Gel Ointment has proven itself to be very useful for the not so easy to reach areas like face wrinkles or other specific areas like the paws or other patches of skin not covered by your dog’s coat.
Both ingredients have a bio-scientifically proven ability to calm and soothe skin, whilst providing nourishment and further comfort, leaving the skin feeling and looking healthy.
- Apply at least 3-4 times a day initially directly onto the skin.
- If your dog is not too keen on the Gel Ointment, feel free to make use of your hands whilst massaging the Gel Ointment into the skin to make sure it becomes a pleasant experience for you both.
- After a while as the skin starts to look healthier, make sure to continue using the Gel Ointment to top the skin up with vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week.
Good to know: If your dog licks the area where you applied the Gel Ointment – do not worry, as the products are natural they are safe to be ingested (of course the longer the product has time to sink in, the better!).
Aqua, Glycerin (Vegetable), Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Fruit acetic acid (Apple Cider Vinegar), Hippophae rhaminoides Oil (Sea Buckthorn Oil), Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate